[need tester] Voicenote - record voice notes

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 19:48:51 CET 2009

Hi Timo

Thansk for your answer.
* it is my 1st package, and my first email was about asking some help. So
thank for your reply
* to build the ipk file I used
http://www.oesf.org/index.php?title=IPKG_Howto
So for me this was a "blind" building. I don't know what the builder put in
the ipkg. Since I run debian, I was unable to test it under om or SHR.
* For the untar thing under debian : I would like people to test the thing.
I did not knwow this way was the wrong way. I will try to build a debian
package when I have time. But please do it if you are efficient in that.
* I will try to follow your how to if you have no time to do it.

Anyway, I apologize for the hurry, and I will be cautionous next time.
By the way, have you tried it ?

Kimaidou