[need tester] Voicenote - record voice notes

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 09:43:35 CET 2009

Hi
Thanks for your help. I will follow your guide and post here to tell the
progress. I am still thinking of things to improve the soft.
I will keep in touch with the ml :D

By the way, I just put some basic info here :
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/User:Kimaidou
It is way not complete (I need more time)

Kimaidou