[New software] openBmap logger (GSM positioning)

onen.om at free.fr onen.om at free.fr
Fri Feb 20 11:36:38 CET 2009

Hi,

this has already been discussed in this thread on the devel list:
http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/devel/2009-January/004064.html

What happens is that the license of data in the opencellid database is not
clearly stated. People from openmoko has tried to contact them. We have tried
two times over three months time to contact them also. We have no answer so far.
No license does mean: you cannot use it at all, because you do not have any idea
of your rights over it.

Hope this answer your question.

Onen