Annuncing new Project - Intone mplayer frontend

c_c cchandel at
Fri Feb 20 12:08:57 CET 2009

Hi,  **Edited**

bytestore wrote:
>  segementation fault.
 Create a playlist. And - I hope you have mplayer installed. :-) . No error
checking as of now. Soon!

Fabian Henze wrote:
> Hi,
> ... switching to some EFL based GUI library, like Elementary or Edje.
> Besides eating less RAM than your
> GTK+ program, they are also easier to use on touchscreen devices.
Well, I would like to do that myself. Can anyone point me to some
documentation on Elementary? Quite like it actually. Does it have something
like a tree-view?