[New software] openBmap logger (GSM positioning)

Olivier Migeot larrycow at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 13:38:21 CET 2009

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 1:08 PM, Timo Juhani Lindfors
<timo.lindfors at iki.fi> wrote:

> There are many creative commons licenses, some are permit commercial
> use, some don't.

If you go one click further, you'd discover that the said "Creative
Commons" licence chosed by OpenCellID is :

So it should be ok for openbmap guys. That could explain the thing
about "merging" both databases. Any "official" insight on this? I've
been collecting cell information for a few weeks, with some home-made
script, and I'd like to know where I should commit them to.

Thanks.

--
Olivier