[OM] Less power consumption

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 14:15:28 CET 2009

Hi all

I would like to knwo if there was a gps tool which could save gps tracks
from command line with very few memory / cpu use ?
For OM, SHR or debian based distribution ?

It could be great to activate a "GPS only" mode wich turn off GSM, Wifi,
etc. and all the librairy running which are useless for only gps tracking.
The best would be a specific distribution ?

kimaidou