[New software] openBmap logger (GSM positioning)

Yorick Moko yorickmoko at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 14:16:49 CET 2009

Maybe this can help a bit:
http://www.sites.bipt.be/indexfr1.html
(click on the first blue link)

it wil display a map of belgium, with all cell towers (already built
and those with a building permission)
if you click on a dot, you can get a pdf with information about who
owns the tower, where it it placed, how many antenna's are on it and a
lot of other irrelevant data
too bad that as far as i can see the cellID is not included in the
documentation :(