[New software] openBmap logger (GSM positioning)

onen.om at free.fr onen.om at free.fr
Fri Feb 20 14:25:02 CET 2009

here is the post of the thread I pointed out earlier explaining why this is not
clear at all, and why we have tried to reach the people behind opencellid.org
(without any success).

The logo is placed next to the copyright for the website, so it could also stand
for the license of the website...
<end of quote>

This dates back to January. Now to my understanding, the sentence (which is new
to me):
"The data are available under the "Creative Common" license." which points to
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/ lets me think it is now ok.