Community Updates/February 20, 2009 released !
mirko at openmoko.com
Fri Feb 20 14:32:15 CET 2009
I can't speak for the whole engineering, but I can bring light on paroli
and the respective images.
Over the past 7 days we have:
- gotten daily build unstable images which by now boot directly into paroli
They do come with bugs and issues sometimes critical like today when
paroli hangs because a resource in the framework is not available at
paroli launch. This will be gone tomorrow.
- Fixed lots of bugs and issues such as:
-- unicode in message reading
-- loading messages from the SIM and saving incoming messages in the
-- made all our lists automatically react to changes in items etc
-- gui issues such as the PIN dialog
-- got rid of the green topbar ;)
-- muting ringtone on incoming call
-- muting call in call (also as of tomorrow again)
- moved most of the Milestone two tickets to testing
- were feverishly working on the stuff for the next milestone
What are we planning to do next?
- keep on fixing issues in MS2
- continue working towards MS3
- get the kbd to match paroli on the image
- get messaging and contacts up and running as soon as possible to allow
brave testers to use paroli daily ... any volnteers ? ;)
Hope this is what you were looking for.
If not just give me a ping and I'll spill out more details.
And again if anyone is interested in helping out with paroli, contribute
code or test or or or ... Let us know!
Risto H. Kurppa wrote:
> Nice, thanks everyone who contributed. I just wish the engineering
> news would come back - I don't follow the git changes but I still
> would like to have a clue on what's happening there..
More information about the community