[FSO] Any luck with bluetooth headsets?

Simon Kagstrom simon.kagstrom at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 19:34:23 CET 2009

I'm trying to get my bluetooth headset to work for calls on the
freerunner. I have mixed results so far, literally - the other end can
hear my voice but I hear nothing.

I've created a Wiki page with a "howto" on

which will give you a headset with static noise (good start, right!).
After that I've tried to follow these pages

and have most luck with GSMBLUETOOTH.txt, which gives me good outgoing
sound. After the steps on my wiki page I do this to setup the bluetooth
connection after the call has been answered:

  alsactl restore 0 -f GSMBLUETOOTH.txt

but from here I'm lost. I'm running FSO milestone 5 - have anyone else
got this working and if so, what did you do?

// Simon