(Qi) Qi or bust, or: what do I do wrong?

Paul paul at nlpagan.net
Sun Feb 22 08:32:37 CET 2009

Richard Guest wrote:
> 2009/2/22 Paul <paul at nlpagan.net <mailto:paul at nlpagan.net>>
>
>     What do I do wrong here?
>

> Nothing wrong with the flashing, as far as I can tell.
>
> What do you have on the SD card?
> Qi tries to boot kernels from the the first three partitions on SD
> first...

On the SD-card there's not much. A few directories with small stuff.
I read on the wiki that Qi first tries to boot from the first 3
partitions on the card and after that from flash memory. It's the latter
that does not seem to work quite that well, at least on my FR.

When I feel adventurous again (and I have more time again), I may play
with it some more.

Thanks!
Paul

--
Every society honors its live conformists
and its dead troublemakers.

http://www.nlpagan.net
Running on Mandriva Linux 2009 and Ubuntu 8.10