Need for application like PC Suite from Nokia?

Alexander Mueller XelaRellum at web.de
Sun Feb 22 11:49:46 CET 2009

I think it would be so helpful to have something like it. But I would
rather not compare it to the Nokia suite but to Palm Desktop. Well being
a palm user for ages this might be the reason.

What kind of sync protocol to you intend to implement. SyncML seems to
make the most sense to me. And that way you can use existing
implementations and you are not limited to support only a single device
(...bla bla bla, whatever can be said in favor of an open protocol...)

Greetings
Alex