Need for application like PC Suite from Nokia?

George Brooke at
Sun Feb 22 11:56:58 CET 2009

On Sunday 22 February 2009 09:54:01 Andreas Willich wrote:
> Hi List
> I am currently developing a PIM synchronization app for the Neo
> (
> )
> After a mail from c_c
> ( ) I got the idea
> to extend it to an application like the PC Suite app from Nokia.
> So you can send SMS from your PC, edit the various settings for the
> different applications (TangoGPS, Navit, ...), install applications and
> transfer files between PC and Neo.
How about simply providing an easy way to ssh -X forward the application from
the phone, you could even read all the .desktop files on the device - this
would mean that you wouldn't have to add a settings UI for each app to your
program you could simply use the built-in one.