Introducing CellHunter

Stefan Schmidt stefan at openmoko.org
Sun Feb 22 12:21:40 CET 2009

Hello.

Combining the collection of the date with the fun of a game, even outside, is
nice.

On Sun, 2009-02-22 at 01:16, Sebastian Hammerl wrote:

> You get ready to run FSO and debian packages on the homepage [2].

I was thinking about putting a recipe for this package into OE so we can build
it for the FSO feeds for easy install and including into images.

You ipk contains some more files besides the python script for what I can find a
link on your homepage Namely an upload script, an icon and a desktop file.

Putting them all into a versioned tarball would make my life a lot easier.
(Perhaps even some distutils for a sane install?) Is this something I could talk
you into? :)

regards
Stefan Schmidt