(SHR) again

Klaus Kurzmann mok at mnet-online.de
Sun Feb 22 16:11:36 CET 2009

* Francesco de Virgilio <fradeve11 at gmail.com> [090222 15:42]:
> Paul ha scritto:
> > My Freerunner, using U-boot, is happily running the latest SHR-Lite.
> > And it is really good, I think! Nice, works with the phone quite well,
> > and responds really snappy.
> >
> > Me happy again.
> > Thanks for all the help!
> >
> > Paul
> >
> Same here! SHR unstable it's fantastic, stable and really usable as a
> daily phone.
> Just one problem: I've a cheap BL-5C battery which works like a charm
> with all my nokia phones, but with the Neo FreeRunner is not recognized.
> That battery with OM 2008.12 doesn't show any info with apm, but worked ok.

> On SHR unstable, even with the battery fully charged and connected to
> USB, after 5 minutes, SHR autonomously power off the phone. I set all
> the values in Settings -> Power Management to "-1", but nothing.

> Any hint?
current frameworkd has a rule to poweroff when the battery is empty...
Try to disable it in /etc/freesmartphone/oevents/rules.yaml... it is:

-
    trigger: PowerStatus()
	 filters: HasAttr(status, "empty")
	 actions: Command('poweroff')

just comment those four lines out and reboot. Thats just my guess
though... not sure about it.

mrmoku