Qt Extended 4.4.2 SDK Build Instructions

HouYu Li karadog at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 16:15:02 CET 2009

Ok, I really downloaded a rootfs tarball from
http://qtextended.org/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=4, the first one.
And created a .jffs2 file sucessfully. And then flash it to my freerunner.
But I cannot start it.

Do you know any tutorials on how to use qtopia with fso rootfs?? And I am
happy to see how you do it...

Thank you very much.

Best Regards

HouYu Li, Karajan