Re: ‒ source code released!

Risto H. Kurppa risto at
Sun Feb 22 17:46:40 CET 2009

On Sat, Feb 21, 2009 at 3:05 PM, Tobias Kündig <tobias.kuendig at> wrote:
> Dear Community,
> For nearly two month there was no update from The reason
> for it is pretty simple: I had no time to develop anything for the
> website. At the moment there's a whole lot going on around here.
> However, I'm really pleased, that there are already 100+ packages in the
> database. Thanks to everyone who made this possible.

Hi Tobias!

It's great to see you publishing the source code but it's pity to see
the reason that you don't have time to work on

I really hope there's someone who's willing & has the skills to start
working on

Could you:
a) Write a post on the blog about the release
b) Start a project for this in projects.openmoko.smthng

I really hope this is a new start, is a too good idea to die!