Need for application like PC Suite from Nokia?

Andreas Willich andreas_willich at gmx.at
Sun Feb 22 20:33:17 CET 2009

At the moment MokoSync is a client/server application. It is written in
C# and runs with Mono on the Neo. Currently it uses the .NET RPC library
to communicate with each other.

As far as I know, SyncML has not only definitions for syncing data. It
also contains definitions for device management. Perhaps this is useful
for such a management application. Have to look at the standard once
more.