www.opkg.org ‒ source code released!

Tobias Kündig tobias.kuendig at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 22:34:31 CET 2009

Hi Risto

That I don't have time to work on opkg.org doesn't mean that it is going
to die.
I will still work on it, but there won't be as much progress than we
have seen the past few month.

A blogpost is in the pipeline (not published yet, but will be tomorrow)
and I'll think about projects.openmoko.smthng, thanks for the idea.