Need for application like PC Suite from Nokia?

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at
Mon Feb 23 09:25:42 CET 2009

time ago I have strarted a project called PoCoMoko[1], with this
intention, it still barely a empty PyGtk frontend but if you need
take whatever you like.

I think a good PC suite  will be a killer app  to use OM as daily
phone, you have all my support.

Also the ability of the Neo to ssh and the dbus api (FSO) will easy a
lot of the features you have mentioned.