SHR first impression : it's slow ?

Paul paul at nlpagan.net
Mon Feb 23 11:17:52 CET 2009

> I don't have the freerunner nearby, so I can't check where in the menu
> you find these things, but I think the framerate is at the bottom of the
> first menu, the drop shadow under "appearance" or similar near the end,
> and the render engine in the advance tab of this? Can anyone confirm?

You can find both in the settings-advanced option, after hitting the wrench.
advanced - performance for the framerate
advanced - engine for the software-engine.
It also pays to switch off the animations for things:
display-Animations.

Paul

--
Nearly all men can stand adversity,
but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

http://www.nlpagan.net
Running on Mandriva Linux 2009 and Ubuntu 8.10