SHR first impression : it's slow ?

Helge Hafting helge.hafting at hist.no
Mon Feb 23 15:39:39 CET 2009

Paul wrote:
>> I don't have the freerunner nearby, so I can't check where in the menu
>> you find these things, but I think the framerate is at the bottom of the
>> first menu, the drop shadow under "appearance" or similar near the end,
>> and the render engine in the advance tab of this? Can anyone confirm?
>>

> You can find both in the settings-advanced option, after hitting the wrench.

nope - there is no such "advanced" option.

I have shr unstable - I upgraded today (nothing new though),
I can hit the wrench and see:

"Display" "Look" "Screen" "Input"
No "advanced" at all.

Is there some extra package repository that all of you use,
that will bring in an enlightenment that has this "advanced" setting?
For it sure isn't in SHR unstable?

The only extra repository I use, is opkg.org for getting
various games and utilities.

Helge Hafting