Qt Extended 4.4.2 SDK Build Instructions

Tomas Riveros Schober triveros at enable.cl
Mon Feb 23 15:40:52 CET 2009

Answering on-list:

Daniel.Li escribió:
> Dear Tom
>
> Thanks for ur help. It works :)
>
> Well, I'm a fresh-man to Qt.
>
> I have a few question about QT extension, and sorry for below dumb
> questions :(
> a) QT is a library of GUI, is it right?

QT is a gui toolkit, which is used to build QtExtended and many othe
applications
> b) Which driver is QT based on?  Can u point me to the right direction?
> Thanks.

I don't get this question...if you mean which distro is the QtE image
based on, it's based on 2008.x unstable
> c) How can I install QT extension? Does I need a basic console file
> system? How can I build this simple basic file system?

You can get a basic console system from
http://downloads.freesmartphone.org/ and selecting the "console" image.
After you flash that you can install QtE on it like an application.
> d) I have done with the last two steps
> -->bin/qbuild image
> -->bin/qbuild sdk

good! that should give you both the QtExtended binaries and the
QtExtended SDK
> e) I need to develop a 3-D QT application, how can I use openGL?

I don't think QtE can use OpenGL, since it's using the framebuffer to
draw the screen. It doesn't use X, so i believe that you're out of luck
in that regard.