[debian] e17 - questions

Davide Scaini dscaini at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 20:02:59 CET 2009

I tried your packages some time ago, and you did a great work... but
unfortunately i had no working e17 probably cause the mess from my fsorepos
and the manually forcely installed packages from your build. I have a
suggestion: if you let them install in a different path (for example /opt/)
it should be really easy to test them, and, at the same time, mantain the
possibility of testing the fso e17 builds. (is there just an option to add
to dpkg?)
Thanks for your work! ;-)