[debian] No right click with tslib 0.0.5-1+fso1

Michele Renda michele.renda at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 09:42:55 CET 2009

On 24/02/2009 09:33, kimaidou wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am running the Hackable1, based on debian. I need some help to
> install right click capabilities on it. Could you please describe step
> by step how to install and use it ?
If it is based on Debian you can follow these steps:

Edit /etc/X11/xorg.conf

Change this
     Option          "TslibDevice"           "/dev/input/event1"
with this
     Option          "Device"                "/dev/input/event1"

In the same section add this option:
Option          "EmulateRightButton"    "1"

And now... install this:
wget
http://www.ohli.de/download/xserver-xorg-input-tslib_0.0.5-3.1_armel.deb
dpkg --install xserver-xorg-input-tslib_0.0.5-3.1_armel.deb

Reboot and enjoy.

Ps. if you want to personalize your distro, I think you can take a lot
of ideas from here [1]

Best regards
Michele Renda

[1] http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Debian