Need for application like PC Suite from Nokia?

Suraj Barkale suraj+mokocommunity at
Tue Feb 24 20:09:45 CET 2009

On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 4:54 AM, Andreas Willich <andreas_willich at> wrote:
> Hi List
> I am currently developing a PIM synchronization app for the Neo
> (
> )
> After a mail from c_c
> ( ) I got the idea
> to extend it to an application like the PC Suite app from Nokia.
> So you can send SMS from your PC, edit the various settings for the
> different applications (TangoGPS, Navit, ...), install applications and
> transfer files between PC and Neo.
> What do you think? Is such an application needed?
I was going to post here asking for the same thing! Have you looked at
Gammu ( It is a
sync application compatible with many other phones. It would be nice
if we could uset it with freerunner.