problems with special SMS+frameworkd

Andreas Kemnade andreas at
Tue Feb 24 17:40:14 CET 2009

On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 13:26:21 +0100
Jan Lübbe <jluebbe at> wrote:

> On Tue, 2009-02-24 at 10:24 +0100, Andreas Kemnade wrote:
> This has been fixed in the current git version (which will be released
> as MS5.1 soon):
> > BTW:
> > I cannot create a ticket on
> > TICKET_CREATE privileges are required to perform this operation
> You need to create an account to add tickets (for spam protection).
I also see the string
logged in as andi
on that page. So I have an account and I'm identified to that system.
I also have the verification mail I got when creating that account.
So what's going on there? I already tried to create a bug report some time ago.
But I had the same problem.

Andreas Kemnade