Need for application like PC Suite from Nokia?

Alexander Mueller XelaRellum at
Tue Feb 24 21:52:52 CET 2009

Excellent point. The Agenda PDA used this method of syncing or backing
up. Well I use rsync a lot. But it is rather a one-way backup tool than
a two way sync tool that takes care of collision resolving.