Lack of structured information

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Wed Feb 25 08:55:27 CET 2009

Wow nelson, thaks a lot for the effort.
 Michael, Andy please don't missunderstand me , surely was a fault of
expression for  my part, I know FSO is doing an API to avoid the need
to access directly to the kernel and offer even more high level
control to Neo Hardware, I'm a great fan of FSO, but sometimes you are
in non FSO distro or don't want to deal with the full because you are
using only a dedicatec app with a light custom linux for exemple to
use the neo for embedded appliance.  And Andy I had not pretend  to
say there is no documentation I just say that maybe somethings has not
yet included in the existing one, and just searching for what nelson
has done, I already know this is temp and 2.6.28 kernel is on ative
development and things can change, but until an official/stable kernel
is released tho elaborate a definitive sysfs this is a great
improvement