yaml rule to stop suspending when using gps

Petr Vanek vanous at penguin.cz
Wed Feb 25 14:31:28 CET 2009

>> org.shr.ophonekitd.Usage /org/shr/ophonekitd/Usage
>> org.shr.ophonekitd.Usage.RequestResource Display
>which requests the resource until you release it. That way you can wrap
>for example tangogps between a call to request display and a call to
>release display...

i perfectly understand, thank you. so the ophonekitd works as a semafor
holder and executor... wouldn't it make sense to have such a daemon
common for shr and fso? As soon as om starts releasing their distro
based on fso all our scripting will be useless and shr related only...
which is pitty imho ([shr]-settings could then be used anywhere on fso
based system otherwise...)

--
Petr Vaněk