Need for application like PC Suite from Nokia?

Al Johnson openmoko at
Wed Feb 25 16:09:32 CET 2009

Sounds like we're talking at cross purposes then. I would expect the PIM stuff
to be handled by opensync which already has plugins for many (most?) of the
available data sources. It has a plugin for syncing generic files too, but it
is rather limited, which is where Unison comes in.