Monologue - very simple dictation assistant

Timo Juhani Lindfors timo.lindfors at
Wed Feb 25 16:32:33 CET 2009

Francesco de Virgilio <fradeve11 at> writes:
> Now, I respect everyone's work, I respect the *great* idea of Free
> Software as freedom to develop, but could all these ideas be merged into
> one? It'll be great to have a single application for OpenStreetMap
> mappers which does *all* this things, possibly configurable.

I understand your thoughts. I understood voicenote was a shell
script. I could not extend it since I needed to use C for doing the
voice detection.

I did search freshmeat, google, apt-cache search for a dictaphone but
could not find anything that'd simply record when I speak.