Harry's academy survey is reopening, Please help !!

Harry Tsai tsaiharry at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 17:28:04 CET 2009

Dear Community,

Thanks for helping from community and my openmoko colleagues, this academy
survey is reopening now.

Please access the online survey:
http://www.t0ny.net/harrytsai/index.php?sid=45769&lang=en

I am trying to through this survey to get more clear opinions and
information from the Openmoko community then I will use those feedback to
finish my research.

I hope this research is positive to helps more people to understand what
community is, I also expect this thesis is helpful to promotes Free and Open
Source Software movement.

Your kindly support is much appreciated.

Thanks and BR

Harry