[SHR-Unstable] Suspend / Resume power button trigger

Cameron Frazier frazier.cameron at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 19:12:05 CET 2009

To the List,

When I tapped the power button in previous versions, I was presented
with a window offering buttons to suspend, lock, shutdown, etc, same
as then I click the 'X' button in the shelf while at the home screen.
In current versions, a tap of the power button brings up this menu and
drops immediately into suspend.  upon resume this window is still

Is it possible to return to the previous situation?  Or remove that
menu from having a power button trigger?