OpenCellId : How to contribute simply with my moko ?

Sebastian Hammerl list-openmoko at omoco.de
Fri Feb 27 12:46:25 CET 2009

kimaidou schrieb:
> Ok, I did not zoom to the France map. But I counted only 9 cells for
> France in the list. I think we can do much more than this !
> By the way, I am still wondering which application to use

You could use CellHunter and then take the generated CSV file and upload
it with a small script.

Anyway I contacted the owner of opencellid and I am thinking about
uploading all the cellhunter data. So if you tribute to cellhunter you
will tribute to opencellid, too as soon as I have the time to upload.

Sebastian