[All] To build a better music player

Dylan Reilly dreilly at atariland.net
Fri Feb 27 23:54:34 CET 2009

If that file does not exist after running the program then something
really bizarre or horrible is happening. Suggestions:
1) Try using the mplayer backend just to see if it works. Edit
/etc/pythm.conf and change the "backend" item.
2) Run "pythm-bin" from a command line and see if anything useful is
reported. You can ignore messages about locales and deprecation.

If all the buttons are greyed out and the file list is empty, that
suggests that the backend is failing to load. In turn, that could
possibly imply a missing python library.

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 3:12 PM, Risto H. Kurppa <risto at kurppa.fi> wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 10:05 PM, Dylan Reilly <dreilly at atariland.net> wrote:
>> Sorry, meant /tmp/pythm.log. My brain is in another place sometimes.
>
> Nope, nothing there, the file doesn't exist.

> --
> | risto h. kurppa
> | risto at kurppa dot fi
> | http://risto.kurppa.fi