Problem installing apache webserver on my FreeRunner

Timo Juhani Lindfors timo.lindfors at iki.fi
Sat Feb 28 15:43:49 CET 2009

Aapo Rantalainen <aapo.rantalainen at gmail.com> writes:
> It is not very well tested, so if you need privacy take a serious look
> on the code.
> (and let me know, if you find something)

gcc 4.1.2:

helpers.c:7: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in function 'strrchr'
helpers.c: At top level:
helpers.c:82: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before 'size_t'
helpers.c: In function 'strencode':
helpers.c:86: error: 'tosize' undeclared (first use in this function)
helpers.c:86: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
helpers.c:86: error: for each function it appears in.)
helpers.c:88: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in function 'strchr'
helpers.c:96: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in function 'sprintf'

saturn static analysis tool:

server.c:114:orange:Inconsistency error
server.c:114: Possible null dereference of variable page+count. This variable is checked for Null at lines: 106
server.c:106: checked for null