Context based usage of the 'AUX' button

Christian Beier Christian.Beier at STUD.TU-Ilmenau.de
Sat Feb 28 20:43:28 CET 2009

Am Thu, 26 Feb 2009 21:27:26 -0800 (PST)
schrieb c_c <cchandel at yahoo.com>:

> I was wondering whether there could be a method
> added to FSO that allowed overloading of this button based on the
> context. For eg :-
Good ideas, here is mine: if keyboard is active/shown it could be used
to rotate through the several layouts. My thumb is laying on it most of
the time I'm typing and layout switch is the slowest part on
typing...e.g. numerical keyboard is preferred for numbers but (default)
has no delete key.