[Android] on SD card

clare johnstone claregj at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 08:33:01 CET 2009

Radek thank you very much for this post. I was able to try the
Android; very interesting.
Having the SD card version was a great help. I like the real clock
faces especially.
I will try your further suggestions if I get some spare time, by then
it may all be different..
Good wishes for New Year,
clare