Navit speech dispatcher and ß

Fox Mulder Quakeman1 at gmx.net
Thu Jan 1 11:52:02 CET 2009

I wish a happy new year to everybody. :)

How do you use speech-dispatcher directly and not via command line?
I compiled navit with the speech options "speech-dispatcher" and
"commandline" but never found the real meaning of the first option.
At the moment i use the export var and spd-say in the cmd line.

Ciao,
     Rainer