fresh install debian via install.sh on SD not booting (solved)

Jos vd Snepscheut jos at snepscheut.nl
Thu Jan 1 18:03:58 CET 2009

Hi all,
first thinks first: Happy new year to you all!
may the best things from 2008 be the worst thinks for 2009.

afther 3 days trying to reinstall debian on the SD-card with qi bootloader
and: "QI=true QI_VERBOSE_BOOT=true ./install.sh" my freerunner did'n boot
from SD.

I found out that te file uImage-GTA02.bin in the /boot dir was not okay.
Ather I did: 'cp uImage.bin uImage-GTA02.bin" the probelem was solved!

Maybe this is a bug in the install-script?

Maybe this not a issue for you (as it was for me)

If you have the same problem maybe this will help you.

Greetings Jos.