External battery charger

Jan Henkins jan at henkins.za.net
Thu Jan 1 23:15:26 CET 2009

Hello Daryl,

Daryl Styrk wrote:
> I also see cell phone dump boxes at a few different department stores as
> recycling depots.. Maybe you could snatch a compatible batteries from
> one of the nokias in the box?

Getting hold of proper batteries for the FR is not a problem, even
though at £16/€20 odd they are hardly cheap. This is preferable, since
the batteries made by FIC has circuitry in them that the Nokia batteries
lack. The idea is to get an external charger that can charge
specifically the FIC battery, not a Nokia battery.

--
Regards,
Jan Henkins