[Om2008.9] Spanish Illume keyboard

Pander pander at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Jan 2 12:38:46 CET 2009

Rasterman, how can I use a real space or an empty string for the space
bar? Because space is considered a white space character it is not
picked up to be displayed on a key.

Is it good practise if I use Unicode C2 A0, i.e. no-break space? Or are
there other ways to not label a key? E.g. refering to a non-exinting
.png? What is best practise regarding this?

Reason for doing this, is that in my language we use another word for
space (spatie) but I would like to omit the label on the space bar entirely.