[debian] navit: rendering is slow

arne anka openmoko at ginguppin.de
Fri Jan 2 12:47:41 CET 2009

> The Debian precompiled package is meant for desktops, not the FR, thus

and it is for x86 -- while fr has armel (at least my recherches did not
turn up precompiled armel packages anywhere).
thus, even if i'd like to, it wouldn't run, wouldn't it?

as said before: i built it myself from the orig.tar.gz, .dsc and .diff
available at
http://navit.latouche.info/debian/sid/

> it doesn't include fixes/tweaks for devices without fpu, for example.

not the x86 precompiled, but the source surely does, does it?
i would expect that building for armel would enable those tweaks. am i
wrong?