(FSO) Milestone 4 only prompts

Paul paul at nlpagan.net
Fri Jan 2 18:10:06 CET 2009

> The only thing I did notice was after the ascii-art Angstrom
> thingy when the screen goes dark . . . wait.  It seems to take ages,
> especially if you've used the om2008.12 images!  Only suggestion is keep
> waving that parsley . . .

Amazing... after firing it up again it actually, after a lot of parsley,
boots into enlightenment... Thanks!

Now off to find a way to make the phone do something... ;)

Paul

--
Until you've lost your reputation, you never realize
what a burden it was or what freedom really is.

http://www.nlpagan.net
Running on Mandriva Linux 2009 and Ubuntu 8.10