[FSO] Speed gps time to firxt fix up?

lollisoft lothar.behrens at lollisoft.de
Sat Jan 3 15:26:34 CET 2009

I haven't success.

My FSO is the 'more homework' version 4.1.

Installing gpsd really installs fso-gpsd. Installing tangogps complains
about having two
versions matching gpsg, eg. the fso-gpsd and the compatibility (gpsd)
wrapper that seems
to be installed with fso-gpsd.

What version do you use exactly (image locations) ?

Tahnks

Lothar