Car Charger?

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra rms at 1407.org
Sat Jan 3 21:08:17 CET 2009

On Sat, Jan 03, 2009 at 11:57:19AM -0800, Gothnet wrote:
> In about 9 or 20 months I intend to stop working for a few months and drive
> around the continent of australia.
>
> A GPS device would be good for this.
>
> Given that this functionality is coming along ok, that by then we should
> (hopefully!) have fairly stable operation, and that freerunner battery life
> is probably never going to be more than a few hours with GPS running....
>
> Has anyone found a car charger that would work to supply power to the FR
> running as a navigation aid?

Not looked for one yet, but it has to have a DC Output from 3.7V 2A
(battery written value) to 5V 2A (IIRC).

Thanks to someone on IRC who helped me with this info, and don't ask me
for more since I know almost nothing of electronics :)

Rui

--
Umlaut Zebra über alles!
Today is Pungenday, the 3rd day of Chaos in the YOLD 3175
+ So let's do it...?