[FSO] Speed gps time to firxt fix up?

Fox Mulder Quakeman1 at gmx.net
Sat Jan 3 23:55:10 CET 2009

I use debian with fso and when i install fso-gpsd no gpsd is installed
as dependency because it would make no sense.
Fso-gpsd IS the gpsd compatibility wrapper which does the same what gpsd
does for the client applications. So be sure not to have fso-gpsd and
gpsd installed. Both programs try to access the gps which doesn't work.

My current version of fso-gpsd in debian is 0.8-2 and my fso-frameworkd
is 0.8.4.3-20081215-1. Both are from the official debian repository.

Ciao,
     Rainer