Using mplayer with seme desktop symbols for streaming stations and wlan :-)

lollisoft lothar.behrens at
Sun Jan 4 10:28:21 CET 2009

I think that the problem of the error message is not killing mplayer, but the
script gets reported to stop unexpectly. Propably there should be
implemented a
signal handler.