A simple wifi solution for FSO ...

lollisoft lothar.behrens at lollisoft.de
Sun Jan 4 11:46:10 CET 2009

Hi,

I haven't the wpa-conf executable on my FSO 4.1. Also I have grepped for it
with opkg list | grep wpa.

Where did I get this script / application ?

With this and with more than one configuration in wpa_supplicant.conf, do I
get a uninteruptable
wlan, if both wlans are in the same house while I am walking around in it ?

Meaning, I listen to a shoutcast stream witn mplayer :-)

Thanks

Lothar